Monday, July 13, 2020

Pool Time

When we thought about buying our new home we wanted one of two things, either a view or water.  We were blessed to find something with both!    Now our water isn't a lake or pond, it's a pool.  We weren't really looking for a place with a pool, but it was definitely an added bonus.  The first year was a little bit of a learning curve.  We had to learn about how to open it, what chemicals to use, and how to keep it clean.  Now this  year it has been super easy, and I'm just enjoying having water at my access whenever.
I love to be able to share our blessing of having a pool with other, but it is also just wonderful go down and sit by the pool by myself, well my two puppy friends also join me.  I grab a book, my chair, and my portable speaker and just enjoy the beautiful day.  It's great to be able to hop into the pool when it gets a little too toasty and just float.  
I never quite understood people's intrigue with wanting a pool.  I had always grown up on the lake so, a pool didn't really ever interest me.  Now that I have one, I understand completely why people love to how their own water to enjoy at their house.

Bella enjoying sunning herself on the deck

Watson do you want to get in?

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, you and your dogs are lucky to have the pool in your back yard. The easy access, on a moment's notice on a hot day, must be worth the responsibility of taking care of all the maintenance it requires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I'm looking forward to jumping in today!

      Delete