This was super helpful because I am working on creating some addition/subtraction games for summer work using subitizing cards. I realized that I didn't quite do it right and needed to pretty much start over. It's ok thought because I think that I am now getting the hang of creating in this platform. I still have a lot to learn, but I really like this type of work. Below is a picture of a game I created.
Welcome to my blog for my summer writing course. Here I will do a daily piece of writing. This writing may be about what is happening in my world that day, or just thoughts for the day. I will be using this as I would use a personal journal.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
SeeSaw
Today I did the technology institute at my school. This is a week long class the district offers, but I'm only doing one of the day for flex time and a refresher on SeeSaw. Five of us decided to go into school and do it in a small group in my classroom. Here we could distance and set up the Parmethian to watch the sessions. Plus, we had each other if we got stuck on any of our SeeSaw work. We have a coworker from Bridgeton that led the session. She went through all the new features. One of the new features is being able to put videos into the slides on SeeSaw. She also showed us how to make our own activities. My favorite things that she showed us was how to make a dice using the Add-On Creator Studio in Google Slides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a very productive day at school, Kristen!
ReplyDelete