Thursday, August 6, 2020

Sun Porch

I love the sunporch.  When we first looked at our new home it was one of the rooms I was most excited about.  In Maine we can have some nasty mosquitos, black flies, flies, and other creepy crawlies.  So, to have a three season room with big windows where it feels like you’re enjoying the outdoors without bugs is just wonderful! 

Some days it can be too hot in the sunroom, but today it is just perfect.  There is a just right breeze blowing through the screens, it’s not too hot or too cold.  It’s just so very quiet and peaceful out here. 

Another thing that I love about our sunroom is our furniture.  It’s nothing fancy, but there is a small couch and two swivel chairs.  These chairs are perfect because you can turn them around to face the view!  We are blessed to have a view of Mount Washington.  Some days I just love to sit and stare at God’s beauty.  Today I am enjoying this loveliness while working on my class.  There were times during remote learning that I did my work out here or my class zooms.  It’s perfect because there is a door and I can close the rest of the house off so that it is nice and quiet.  I feel blessed to have this little space in our home to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. It can be so relaxing, yet productive to have your own space in your home where you can revel in the natural beauty surrounding you or have a quiet space to get work done. You have been able to do both!

    ReplyDelete