Saturday, August 1, 2020

Babysitting

Yesterday I got to help my friend out by babysitting her kiddos.  She is working on her campaign and at this point it is very important for her to canvas and go door to door talking to the people in her area.  So, I offered to help at the home front.  Laurel and I have been friends since we were young.  We became better friends as we got older and started to have careers.  I have seen her little ones grow up before my eyes so spending the day with them was a joy.  The kids call me Auntie TinTin  She has four kiddos, two are a bit older and two are younger.  

I arrived and the fun began.  I got a Cricut for my birthday and thought it would be fun to bring it over to do crafts with the kids.  I'm glad I did, they had a blast!  We cut out masks, different shapes, and even made some coloring sheets.  

In the afternoon we played outside, it was hot out so we didn't stay outside for very long.  Then in the afternoon we did some more crafts and some coloring.  It was a great day and I'm glad I was able to spend it with them and help Laurel out.


1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Those kids are having some fun. I really have to get going on learning how to use the cricut.

    ReplyDelete